Linked Tables work in a similar manner to Linked Pages, but linking is limited to Pages within the target Table rather than across the entire workspace.
To link Table 1 to Table 2
- In Table 1, add a new property with “+ PROPERTY“
- Choose “Linked Table” as the property type
- Select the Table to link – ie. “Table 2”
Now Pages in Table 2 can be connected to directly from the Column in Table 1
Atom Inheritance #
There is also the option to define ‘Atom Inheritance’ in the Connected Table property options:
- Inherit Atoms from ‘Connected Table’
- Pass Atoms to ‘Connected Table’
- No Inheritance
Any Atoms captured in a Linked Page can be automatically inherited by a Page (Inherit Atoms) or vice versa, Atoms captured in a Page can be inherited by the Linked Page (Pass Atoms).