When capturing Atoms, you may be inspired by an idea and want to create a new page to take further notes or collect Atoms around a specific topic.
To create a page from an Atom
- Capture an atom and reframe why it is important to you
2. Enter a page title in the Linking bar. Tags/Links you add to your Atoms correspond to Pages in your workspace.
3. Click “Add “___(Your Page Name)__” as a new Page”
4. Select where you would like to save this page – add it to your Sidebar to organise later or add it into an existing Page in your Workspace and select Add Page.
Your new Page will be created in your chosen location, and a Tag/Link to that new page will be added to your Atom.
The New page will appear in your list of Pages whenever you go to add a Link/Tag as you continue collecting your Atoms
This helps turn captured atoms into the evidence for creating:
- task items in a to-do list
- permanent notes from fleeting notes
- any new database entry