You can download Pages in your workspace through the Page Options Menu in the top right of your screen.
The download file format varies by Page Type:
- Text Editor – download as a Doc
- Table – CSV or Doc depending on the Table View
- File Upload – PDF download
- Web Pages – not available for download yet
- Empty Pages – currently not available for download
Documents that you have prepared and compiled using a Vertical Table View will export as one document with a References Section including the References from each Row/document section.
The Exported Word Document has the Name of each Row in the Table set as a ‘Heading’ and the Page Text as ‘Normal’ text, so you should be able to apply templates and styles to update the formatting quickly.
You can also change the Referencing and In Text Citation Styles ahead of download
If you want to download multiple pages from your workspace please let us know!